background

Monday 1 February 2016

Question 5

Question 5


I tried to attract/address my audience by making my magazine heavily design based, and focusing on the design of my magazine and less so much of the information, as I would not have to learn about common jargon as there would be no specific genre or instrument talked about. The features that I would spend a lot of time designing would be The masthead, images and page layout I tried to make my front cover very simplistic but still eye catching, to do this I only used the features that we necessary to create a front cover i.e. masthead, central image and a barcode.  I used very bright colours mixed in with darker images and text, but I tried to still add a design within the text on my front cover so I chose a very individualistic font that is almost psychedelic I did this to appeal to the target audience as it gave them an indie, stylish appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment